Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I knew it!!!! Mom Tagged me.

1. Started your own blog? Uh......No one else started it.
.2. Slept under the stars? Of course
3. Played in a band? Yep! first chair clarinet(sometimes) in Junior High.
4. Visited Hawaii? No, to touristy I'd rather go to Tonga
5. Watched a meteor shower? Yes, Mom woke us up in the middle of the night to watch them all the time. That's how I got so interested in them.(this is the same answer as my moms)
6. Given more than you can afford to charity? No. I don't consider family "Charity"
7. Been to Disneyland? No
8. Climbed a mountain? YES, climbed up Timp, and slid down a glacier on the back side.
9. Held a praying mantis?Yes, I love Praying Mantises.Hate grasshoppers but love Mantises
10. Sang a solo? Not intentionally.
11. Bungee jumped? No.
12. Visited Paris? No.
.13. Watched a lightning storm at sea? yes, Hurricane in Texas.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch? Lot's if art really is an expression of self.
15. Adopted a child? seriously thought about it but, no.
16. Had food poisoning? Yes, Horrible.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty? No.
18. Grown your own vegetables? Yes. I'm married to a rancher/farmer
.19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France? No.
20. Slept overnight on a train? Nope.
21. Sluffed school? yes, under the guise of deathly ill, and only if my Mom knew.
22. Hitch hiked? no It scares me.
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill? No.
24. Have a favorite book? Lots. but My all time favorite is an old book I read as a child called Clematis.
25. Held a lamb? Uh.....yeah we own 500 sheep I've been a surrogate mom for the dang I mean sweet things.
26. Gone skinny dipping? Yes. one of my favorite things to do.
27. Run a Marathon? No
28. Ridden a gondola in Switzerland? No
29. Seen a total eclipse? Yes, and when it was over went skinny dipping (just kidding I was dressed so was Amy she didn't want to go swimming I helped her)
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset? Yes.
31. Hit a home run? Yep
32. Been on a cruise? No, only the ferry to Alaska.
33. Seen Niagra Falls in person ? No.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors? Yes, some of them
35.seen Amish country? From an Airplane.
36. Taught yourself a new language? not sos you could understand me
.37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied?I'd be satisfied if money didn't exist
.38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person? No.
39. Gone rock climbing? yes,
.40. Seen Michelangelo’s David? No.
41. Sung karaoke? No
.42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt? Yeah, Our one family vacation there we pulled up to Old Faithful Jumped out of the V.W. bus it errupted We jumped back in to the V.W. bus and drove on.
.43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant? No but Someone bought Roger and me dinner at weingers once and someday I'm going to.
.44. Visited Africa? No.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight? Yes, in Oregon, Alaska, California, Washington, Georgia, Texas and hopefully more before I die. I love the beach
46. Been transported in an ambulance? Yes, I got hit by a car when I was 4
.47. Had your portrait painted? No,
.48. Gone deep sea fishing? Yes a lot and everytime I get deathly ill
.49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person? No.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris? No
.51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling? Yes, I loved it .
52. Kissed in the rain? I've been to Southeast Alaska with my husband, of course.
53. Played in the mud? yes, yes, yes.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater? Many times.
55. Been in a movie? filmstrips and some educational show on abuse or something. I can't remember what it was all I know is that a few years later we were watching some show in Home Ec. in the eighth grade and there I was.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China? No,
57. Started a business? a yard business
58. Taken a martial arts class? yes Ha Ya!!!
59. Visited Russia? No.
60. Served at a soup kitchen? No.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies? No.
62. Gone whale watching? Yes, in Alaska.
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma? No.
65. Gone sky diving? No.
66. Visited a Nazi concentration camp? No.
67. Bounced a check?probably
.68. Flown in a helicopter? No
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy? yes a green mouse
.70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial? Not yet
.71. Eaten Caviar? No.and never will
72. Pieced a quilt? I've tried
.73. Stood in Times Square? No.
74. Toured the Everglade? No.
75. Been fired from a job? No.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London? No.
77. Broken a bone? yes, crushed nose.
.78. Been on a speeding motorcycle? it sure felt like it.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person? Ive tried to twice
.80. Published a book? I'm in the process of trying to
.81. Visited the Vatican? No.
82. Bought a brand new car?no
83. Walked in Jerusalem? No.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper? Several times.
85. Read the entire Bible? Yes.
86. Visited the White House? No
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating? yes fish.
.88. Had chickenpox? Yes.
89. Saved someone’s life? who knows if they'd have died.
90. Sat on a jury? No.
!91. Met someone famous? yes world record holders in the discuss throw. Heck, I used to be famous, .92. Joined a book club? No.
93. Lost a loved one? Yes.
94. Had a baby? yep 5
.95. Seen the Alamo in person?Someday!
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake? yes
.97. Been involved in a law suit? Nope, thank heavens 98. Owned a cell phone?yes
99. Been stung by a bee? Yes and I'm horribly allergic to them.
100. One cavity or less? Are you Kidding?

whew!!!!! That's a long one O.K. Amy Adams You finally have a reason to blog, I'm tagging you.
and I'm not previewing this I'm to tired of sitting here at the computer.

No comments: