Friday, September 26, 2008

Puppies

This is one of seven puppies we have. It's o.k. though I've sold them all. They go to their new homes next week.

I just enjoyed myself this morning watching Chance play with them. He's the type of kid that makes every parent think that boys and dogs go together. He plays outside forever talking away to these puppies as if they know exactly what he's talking about. He spent this morning playing in his Tee pee building fires with little sticks laying around(no flames involved). I could here him saying
"O.K. Boy lets go get wood" The puppies not cooperating So then I hear
"O.K. Boy I'll just go get the wood." A few minutes Later
"Here I am boy, lets build our fire"
and on and on and on as he's lost in his little world and loving life.

I love this time of the year! But the thought of a long cold winter makes me send the kids out as often as I can.








No comments: