Monday, February 23, 2009

I've been tagged and this is what it's like to be married to a cowboy


1. Go to your "my documents" file

2. go to your 6th folder

3. goto your 6th picture

4. post it and blog about it

5. tag 6 more people
Roger and his two brothers, Bart and Shannon working calves. It must have been 5-6 years ago because I have other pictures of the same day and Braden and Caib are pretty young. That and Roger has a goatee and I'm pretty sure he hasn't had one of those for awhile since he's in the bishopric now.
I tag: Amy,Susan, Mom, Andrea, Felicia,and Stephanie(unless she finally delivered)

2 comments:

Techno Grandma said...

Oh, come on!!!! You honestly think I know how to go to or have a documents File???? What's that? And you think I have Folders??? in it and pictures in it??? Sorry to stop your tag game but I haven't a clue what you're talking about!!!
Mom (not so techno grandma)

Julie Harward said...

Cathy...I found your blog through Brook(Hiskey's friends) I'd love to say hi once in a while. I just love your blog, it's really good. My girls have got me doing a blog, come say hi www.CircleCliffViews.blogspot.com