Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy valentines day

My kids really wish this was a tradition at our home on every Valentines day. Unfortunately, It's only a tradition every, oh, 3-5 years. This year I misjudged and made the cookies way, too big(in my opinion, not my kids). Oh well. I figure things mean more the longer they stay with you, and I know that this cookie is going to stick with me for a long time. Right there on my hips where I'm sure it'll look the best.





Ah well, Happy valentines to you all.

3 comments:

Techno Grandma said...

Impressive cookies!!!

Boy Mom said...

Fun, I have similar pictures but can't get them uploaded, dang!

Sugar cookies are the taste of Valetines to me!

Adams Family said...

Those are cool. Kait would love to do something like that. I'll have to remember for next year.