Saturday, September 25, 2010

O.K. I'll quit painting for a few minutes and Blog.

I've got to go finish painting, but I thought I'd take just a second to blog what I've been painting ALL WEEK!!! What a job. I still have the edges left to do. I'm trying to avoid crown molding. I know my cabinets will hide a lot but I still want it to look good every where else.

An over all view The table is there just simply for me to use, that is where the Island will be when this is all done.


Counter tops, cabinets, and floor. The Cabinets and Countertops have been ordered I'm still deciding on counter tops but I'm thinking that is pretty much what they'll look like.

A closer view.


I'm hoping this will all start to move faster now that I have the painting mostly done. The flooring will be here this week, hopefully, Roger and I are doing the floors ourself unless it's not to much to have it done. We're tiling the bathroom/ laundry room and the mud room. We picked a tile that will hide every thing from calf sh*@! to well.....mud! It's actually very pretty considering:D

So there you go!!! I'm Headed back in to the kitchen to paint some more.




2 comments:

Techno Grandma said...

I like the way your ceilings are done. Is that for decoration or support beams?

Boy Mom said...

I am actually a little jealous and thinking I need to rip everything out of a room and redo it. I love remodeling.

It's looking great!