Sunday, September 12, 2010

Chancee's Chatterings and Another Family Picture Attempt

On the way to Richfield Friday night Chance asked me a pretty serious question. I could tell he'd thought about it for awhile before he finally says:


"Mom, when I grow up and get big will you remember me when I was a kid?"

"Oh, Chance, I may not remember any other kid when they get big, but I know that I'll never forget you as a kid."

One of the boys

one of Dad and his daughters


A quick one I snapped because I love spontaneous shots,

When the harvest is over where will we be??
I LOVE the hay fields when all the hay is bailed and it's waiting to be hauled. Especially in the evening light.




1 comment:

Techno Grandma said...

I don't think any of us will forget Chance as a little kid. And how nice that you have all his chatterings blogged. I like your family pictures,too.