Friday, May 25, 2012

Caib's Graduation.

They walk in to be seated
I hate my camera.  actually I hate that I broke it.  Oh well.  I did the best I could getting pictures.  It no longer zooms and dosen't seem to focus to well.

Listening to the history of this class at the middle school

Caib was on the program.  He was asked to do a couple of Cowboy poems.  He got a great response from the crowd

So enthusiastic about the whole thing.

I finally got a picture of Caib with one of his friends.  Caib just wanted to go home and begin Summer Vacation
 I sat and watched Caib through this little Graduation ceremony and thought about Caib and his personality.  He's such a good kid.  He does get a little hot headed at times but he is a Brian/James.  He hates, Hates, HATES to be in the spotlight.  He's a kid of few words.  VERY FEW.  In fact one kid signed his yearbook "Caib you need to talk more."  But if he does talk Plug yer Dang ears,  He git's Loud!!!  His sense of humor's Great. But you have to be paying attention.  He thinks he isn't smart and can't say things smoothly but he is Smart and people love his simple comment's that strike a cord of truth. It blows me away that Caib will be in High School next year.  I remember the good ol' day's when Braden started Kindergarten and Caib would Want me to get him a cup of hot chocolate and put in Bambi.  EVERY DAY!!  Boy I'm glad he got over that.  


I couldn't help it.  I had to throw in this picture of Chance an'd the little Filly.  I looked out a little later and Chance had Oaklee in there petting her, too.
 I just had to throw this in.
I'm pretty sure you can't tell but Chance must have got this great Idea to build a zip line,  I looked out and he had his Lariat tied to a tree branch and was pounding the other end into the ground with a stake.  It actually worked about once every 5 times.  What a Kid.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Congrats, Caib! One more year of cra...er...school over with. ;)