Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter skirts

I let time creep up on me and didn't get Easter dresses ordered, bought or made this year so I decided Aubree was old enough to make her own Easter Skirt. Especially since we had just made her a skirt a month or so ago. So, having found a bright pink shirt that she had gotten for Christmas but never worn we went through our material to see what would match....Nothing did so, luckily with Grandma living just across the street we ran over and raided her material stash. we discovered a few cute pieces that matched the shirt and looked Eastery here's what we ended up with. Which do you like the best?
Aubree made this one all by herself. I didn't sew a stitch of it. I love to see her busy and happy.

Because Aubree had two We had to make another for Oaklee

These two were the first ones made. I like these two the best.

My twins born 6 years apart.

K, so I just discovered that I'd been tagged.....who knows how long ago.
here are the questions.

1. Pets, Love em or hate em? I Love Pets, especially cats but I married into a dog family so I now have dogs. I also have parakeets but I LOVE my Yellow Lab I love her personality

2. Favorite Household cleaning product. um....hmmm. I DON"T KNOW.. windex =)

3. What is your most guilty, guilty pleasure? Sun bathing and Hot Chocolate

4. Chocolate, Dark or light. Definitely Dark I LOVE Dark chocolate M&M's

5. The best parenting tip you've ever got. "Your the Parent, be the parent!" It isn't really a tip I was given I just get irritated when parent's let their kids boss everybody around, themselves as well. grr

6. If you were secretly a super hero what would your name be and what super power would you have. Who cares what my name would be...I can read your mind.

7. I just gave you 100 dollars, how do you spend it? every bit of it on Dark chocolate m&m's =) And no. I don't feel guilty.

8. Are you addicted to a TV show? Do tell. No, I sometimes think I might be but....nope

9. Who's your movie star crush? I'm so out of it I don't know many and I wouldn't call it a crush but I do really like Russell Crow.

10. Who is the most inspirational person in your life? My husband...He's said so many things that have made me think and change my life for the better



5 comments:

Felicia said...

Way to go Aubree! I love that she made a skirt by herself. Such cute "twins" :o)

Do you do anything for your boys? I got an Easter dress every year growing up, but my boys don't really need another tie (nor do they care) so I never do anything for them.

real-life said...

Love the skirts. I need to make a few for my girls to twirl around in. They prefer skirts to pants if only I would get on the ball and make them some!

Adams Family said...

I like the first one for Aubree and the butterfly one for Oaklee but they are both really cute.
Now I feel like M&M's.

Jenny said...

Wow! If I'd made a skirt it would have never have turned out that well. Good for Aubree!

I can't BELIEVE you like Russel Crow! Tsk tsk. ;)

susan said...

Cute Skirts!

Thanks for playing along. I started to answer the questions in February but only got the post up a few days ago. I should have mentioned that.