Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Oh, What do YOU do in the Summer Time?

Do you go for a walk
With a calf and a goat?
I happened to glance out the window as they walked by. Everything went just as smooth as could be until they walked past a freshly cut field of hay and then the animals wanted to go have a quick snack.

Braden and Caib were actually just moving the two companions from the corral out to a lot to graze in.



Another thing I love to do, plant flowers.
This has always been my favorite flower. It's a Clematis. I planted it last year thinking it wouldn't make it through the Winter. I was wrong.



1 comment:

Techno Grandma said...

The flowers are beautiful!! I've never been able to get them to grow.

I like your new blog frame.

And I love the creative exciting things (like walking a goat and a calf) that you guys do. Can you imagine that in Orem? Remember the excitement you caused in the neighborhood here with a trailer load of sheep that the kids could actually touch? Better than a trip to the zoo.