Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Chancee's Chatterings


Aubree and Oaklee are in the bath. I'm sitting here reading blogs and answering comments on facebook. Some times I admit I get sucked in and turn off outside sounds just enough that I only hear serious emergency noise. (Noises that I deem as emergencies) so When Aubree and Oaklee started hollering "MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM," I did not respond. I knew it was not a dire emergency, I kept reading. Finally Chance responded. He went in to see why the two girls needed "MOM" so desperately. I Continued reading, the girls continued hollering. Finally Chance comes back in to where the computer is, walks up to me, leans in as close as he possibly can and says.

"MOM, CAN YOU HEAR THE SOUND WAVES? GO!!!" and he points towards the bathroom.

I stand up and "GO"

"Mom," says Aubree, "can we go to the school today and play on the playground equipment?"

How do mom's know?

I was right no emergency there.

More Chatterings:

Chance loves popscicles (normal Kid, right?)

So there I am first thing in the morning, I thought sausage and eggs would be nice for breakfast. I open the freezer, pull out some sausage, shut the freezer and walk towards the stove. Chance, who was standing right there beside me as I opened the freezer stayed right there by the freezer, but turned towards me as he says. "mmm..,I smell popscicles".

Rrright!!!!

1 comment:

Adams Family said...

I think deciphering screams and tuning them out is a learned talent. You learned it by tuning out my chatter when I used to talk to you at night while you were falling asleep.