Monday, May 11, 2009

Well, What did you expect?

I've got the carpet cleaner coming. I'm kinda excited.




Well, what DID you expect after the windows got done.




So I guess I'll do a before and after picture. Yeah, That's how excited I am.



K this is before But I'm beginning to think I'm obsessed because I don't think you're going to be able to tell a difference. Oh well. I will and that's all that matters.




So meanwhile I tried to get pictures of Oaklee walking and it wasn't working to well



This is the best I could do. She still crawls more then she walks but I can't believe she's already walking. Sigh.........



Why is it that with your first child it seems they grow up so slowly and with your last they grow up so quickly? sigh, SIGH.


And this is the after. I can tell, can you?

4 comments:

Julie Harward said...

I LOVE THAT SPRING-CLEANING THING THAT HITS...CHANGE IS GOOD FOR US! AND "YES" I CAN TELL..LOOKS LIKE NEW CARPET!

Felicia said...

Ooh...I LOVE having my carpets cleaned. Who cleaned yours? I think I need to schedule someone too.

Adams Family said...

Uh, I can't tell that it is clean but I can feel it.

Boy Mom said...

Wow! Huge difference!