Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I have a question.

I think to myself: "Hm I wonder what I'll do for dinner tonight.(No I havent got a weekly, monthly or even daily menu planned)"

So I head into the Laundry room where the freezer is to look and see what might be good for dinner. As I pass the washer I notice that it's empty, heaven forbid, So I stop at the dirty clothes barrel and sort out a dark colors batch throw it in to wash and then notice that the clothes in the dryer aren't running so I open the dryer and feel to see if they are dry.( my dryer takes about three hours to dry a batch of laundry) They aren't dry so I start the dryer again ,empty the lint trap, and notice that I haven't taken the few shirts that I happened to hang up so I wouldn't have to iron them into there closet.They are still hanging there above the dryer. So I grab them while thinking, "I guess I'll take these that I have to iron into the other room, too." Maybe I'll iron them quicker if they're somewhere I can see them.

I head into my bedroom where three more shirts are lying there taunting me with there horrendous wrinkles. so I hang up the shirts that I don't have to iron and as I throw the wrinkly shirts on top of the others I think: "Oh what the heck, I'll just hurry and Iron these."

So I grab the iron and ironing board and shirts,of course, and head into the family room where I can put on a disney movie for Chancee so that I can watch him while I sit there and do the ironing.

Hmmmm.......What to watch? what to watch? How about Pooh Bear for the second time today? No.....Oh I know Cars, Umm........No he has that one memerized. O.K. Ice Age it is I start the movie and the Baby wakes up and is hungry. O.K. feed the baby while watching Ice age It takes me a little longer than normal to feed the baby because, Well ,I get a kick out of the stupid show even though I've probably seen it a hundred times(not Exagerating) and my kids like it.
Laughing at the part where the nearly extinct Dodo's become extinct ,I get up off the couch put the baby down on a blanket on the floor warning Chancee with a bunch of empty threats that were intended to be empty.

"Do not touch or hurt the baby!!!"

I go into the kitchen to grab a drink of water. I finish my drink.

"man, How do the counter tops get so dirty so quick?"

I grab a Wash rag and My beloved Clorox clean up and once again spray them down and wash them off. I notice that the dish rag really needs washed, too. So I throw it into the dirty clothes barrel and seeing the vaccuum, chastise myself for not having gotten the vaccuuming done yesterday when I had planned to do it.

Yes, I grab the vaccuum and pull it out and start to vaccuum. half way through the vaccuuming I notice that it's time for me to go get the kids from school. I flip off the vaccuum grab the two youngest and head for the door so I won't be late setting up the cones and turning on the lights so that I can fulfill my responsibility as the crossing guard.

Upon arriving home from that daily chore, I am bombarded with I am hungries and can I play with so and so's. I get three after school snacks and one after Ice Age snack out of the way and tackle the can I play with so and so's with

"Sure if and when you get your home work done. "And then you've got to do the chores. Maybe you can play on Friday."

So while the kids are working on their homework, which usually takes an hour a problem(sheesh) I get tired of tripping over the vaccuum so I quickly finish with the vaccuuming, I glance at the clock. Holy Cow!! It's 5:30...........So this is my question.



"WHAT THE HECK"S FOR DINNER?"



"Maybe I'll iron the shirts tomorrow.......sigh"

1 comment:

Adams Family said...

You know, if the whole financial world collapses and all that comes with it I hope people keep blogging. (If I can afford internet, that it.)