Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Shocked and unbelievable


I finished lecturing my 9 year old as I walked into the bathroom. Unfortunately I happened to glance into the mirror and watched myself end the lecture. I stopped and stared at myself for just a few minutes made a stupid face and then said(out loud of course) to my reflection. "Holy Crap!!! you're the MOM!"
Not a very comforting thought. What am I doing? I'm sure all you moms out there have had that exact experience. I just hope it wasn't quite as shocking and unbelievable as mine was. If kids only knew.......
I'm glad that they have so much trust and confidence in me! Their confidence may just help me succeed as a Mom

1 comment:

Boy Mom said...

Who are all these children and why are they calling me Mom? thats what I ask myself every week or so. Sure wish one of us came with an instruction manual.