Thursday, February 21, 2008

epidemic

I've spent the last couple of weeks nursing sick children and husbands back to health. Luckily I only had a minor case of whatever has been going around Wayne county. It has been horrible. At the elementary school they finally spent the last half hour of the school day on Tuesday Handing out Clorox wipes and having the kids wipe down every thing from their desks to their pencils to anything that anybody could possibly touch. They don't know if it helped but the school secretary told me at least it felt like it helped.

The clinic has been on a first come first see policy with no arranged appointments. for two weeks now. They even opened last Sunday because it was so bad. The Sunday before they called one of the wards and told them to call all the senior citizens and recomend that they not go to church that week. I really don't know why anyone would even chance going to the clinic. I squirm at the thought of all those bugs flying around the place.

Aubree suffered through the sickness twice but seems to have pulled through it O.K. after having lost a noticeable amount of weight. Chance on the other hand seems to have aquired a green tint to his skin wich I can't explain????? But other wise seems fine.



O.K. O.K. so I'd much rather deal with the normal antics of a two year old then His being as sick as he was. Thank heavens we pulled through it and I hope it's over with.

No comments: