Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Time!!!


Lovely spring:


One beautiful day six miserable and cold days.

One, Gung ho, "I'm gonna get everything done" day. Six "I think I'll curl up and read all day" days.

One "I am going to lose all my winter fat" day. Six "Tomorrow I'm going to eat better" days.

One feed the doggies morning , noon, after noon, and evening day. Six feed the doggies morning, noon, afternoon and evening days (yeah, I know some things ya just gotta do.)

One "I just love spring it gives me hope" day. Six "If summer doesn't get here tomorrow I'm going to SCREAM!!" days.

One "You can make it, sweety, just two more months" day. Six "SIT DOWN, SHUT UP, AND JUST DO THE DANG HOMEWORK......................................NOW!!!!!" days

One "Welcome home dear" day. Six "I thought you'd never get home dear" days.

One. " This....Breathe...Gasp...gasp....Is....breathe.. gasp... Great....I Gasp.....Love Gasp....... Exercise" day Six " I'm to sore to move" days


etc. and so forth


I AM so looking forward to summer!

5 comments:

Felicia said...

AMEN!

real-life said...

I so hear you!!!

Cheyenne said...

Oh, gosh, I understand. They are calling for snow again today. Usually our landscape is brown with bits of white by now, but it's still mighty white and only with bits of brown and I'm losing my mind. I find those one day reprieves in between it all really help me with the rest of the week, though. I cracked right up at the exercise one...

I can relate to each and every thing you mention, except the homework bit! ;) I feel like I almost wrote this.

I do promise, we WILL have warmer temperatures. Okay, as soon as I wrote that, I thought, 'can I really promise that?'

At least we can commiserate together.

Techno Grandma said...

Yep! That's exactly how I feel too. It's so gloomy today I just want to go back to bed.

Techno Grandma said...

Cathy, can you post a picture of the dogie lambs on my blog?