Monday, January 10, 2011

Just Because

I'm not supposed to be blogging. (I've got a ton of other stuff I should be doing) But I am......Just Because.....

I love it when I read a blog and it makes me smile. Thanks 32 smiles to the gallon!

I love it when I go back and read my old blogs and I blogged something that makes me smile.

I love it when my family blogs and I get to peak into their lives on an ordinary day.

I love it when some obscure stranger reads my blog, comments and then I comment on theirs and occasionally we comment on each others blog because they make us smile.

I love reading my blog book and finding things that I would NEVER have remembered if I hadn't blogged them.

and..........Now I'm heading out to do a bit of social exercising with some friends. (I've already walked a couple miles on the treadmill...shhhh don't tell :)

2 comments:

Julie Harward said...

I love it too...makes us all feel like sisters..which we are! :D

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

Keep walking! (or even running)
Here I sit blogging, I should be doing the dishes....they'll wait for me tho. ;-)
I enjoyed you post today. I enjoy blogging. I'm not very prolific, but I enjoy reading others blogs and getting peeks into others lives.

How cold was your walk today? We were -4 this morning at 7:30 so I just headed to the treadmill.
Enjoy your day
Mercy