Sunday, September 13, 2009

Uhh.... I Don't Think So.

I picked up, of all magazines, Family Circle. Is it just me or doesn't that sound like a magazine that is all for the family and the extreme importance that the family has in society? Well Maybe I'm wrong cause look at this full page ad I happened to open right to.
Maybe it's my background, maybe it's my lack of confidence in secular.....Whatever.
I'm sorry, I refuse to believe anything that is Godless could produce any kind of roots.
I believe they have it completely wrong. FAMILIES are where our comunities take root!

2 comments:

Adams Family said...

Did they want donations or anything? I never understand the purpose of those kind of ads unless it is just trying to brainwash.

Daniel said...

Amen.

Daniel and Stephanie

...and God.