Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So this is what it's like being married to a cowboy

Roger came home this afternoon, after having been on the mountain with his horse. He came inside for a few minutes to let me know that he was going to run the truck and horse trailer down to get some tires rotated and fixed. I said O.K. and expected him to tell me to come pick him up at the station. He didn't say anything but good bye and hurried out the door. Puzzled I looked out the window as he pulled off. He still had his horse in the trailer. Suddenly it all made sense. I grabbed my camera and went into my bedroom to wait for him to come riding up on his horse.


Modern cowboy, He's reaching into his pocket to get his cell phone.


I know you can't see it but he's dialing.
Somehow being on a horse and using a cell phone seems a little bit...well......contradictory to me. Oh well.



3 comments:

Julie Harward said...

CELL PHONE COWBOY...CUTE!

Techno Grandma said...

I wonder what the pioneers would have given for cell phones? First wagon to last? Martin and Willies Handcarts to Brigham Young? We sure should be thankful for our blessings!!

Coleman's said...

That's funny.