Friday, July 25, 2008

Summer Finally Feels Right


I spent 2.5 hours in the garden today. AHHH I feel great!!! and it occured to me that as much as my boys complained(Not to much, just enough to see if they could get out of weeding.)that they felt great, too When we got finished I heard Caib say " wow!! That looks a lot better" Do you ever feel guilty and think maybe I make my kids do to much. I always do. But I decided today that it was worth it. and hopefully my kids are learning that hard work(weeding IS hard and tedious) is satisfying and something you can do to feel as if your accomplishing something. Well, Braden has been pestering me for 30 minutes now to go and change sprinklers. I just wanted to take a few minutes and say HURRAH! for good, hard work.


















No comments: