Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Big Sigh of relief and a Big Breath to get us Through the Next Two Weeks

Well, here you go I was so busy last week with the Wayne County Fair That the only picture I got was this one of the Kids that participated in the 1st, annual, Youth Cowboy Poetry Contest.
Yeah, sorry about that. But, we all had a great time. Things turned out better then expected and We got lots of comments from people about how much fun the fair was this year. I'm sure glad it's over with.


SIGH!!!
O.K. BIIIG BREATH!!!!
Now we just have to get the next week or so out of the way with all the dentist appointments, Doctor app.'s etc. and, to top it off, it's our turn to start herding so we're going camping and spending time on the mountain. (which I love). And I will try to remember to, not only take my camera but shoot some pictures as well. All before school starts in one week.
I'm gonna Make It!
I'm Gonna Make it!
I'm gonna make it!
I'm gonna make it!
I'm Gonna make it!
.........

2 comments:

Boy Mom said...

You will make it, and I want to know more about the poetry thing, did you suggest it and spear head it?

Very cool.

I would love to come go out on the mountain with you and just get away from it all for awhile.

Cathy Brian said...

Yes, I suggested it and spear headed it and was relieved that it was so successful and now over.

Come on down. we'd love to have you.