Taking every opportunity we can to do the things we love the most
Thursday, April 30, 2009
So This is What it's Like Raising Hors I Mean Cowboys
"Come here Lilly, Ohhh Good little horse. Come on "
"That's the way Gi' me a kiss, AH!! Good little horse""You wanna kiss Too? There ya go, theres a little kiss"
"Hey, Kid, "
"Thanks!!"
This ones fer you, Boy Mom, Go ahead give her a kiss and rub her soft little nose.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
THIS IS SO CUTE CATHY..I LOVE A HORSES MUZZLE, SO SOFT! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT A HORSE, EVEN THEIR SMELL! THIS LITTLE COWBOY OF YOURS IS THE CUTEST EVER..REMINDS ME OF TY MURRY AS A LITTLE BOY! LILLY IS VERY PRECIOUS TOO!
4 comments:
THIS IS SO CUTE CATHY..I LOVE A HORSES MUZZLE, SO SOFT! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT A HORSE, EVEN THEIR SMELL! THIS LITTLE COWBOY OF YOURS IS THE CUTEST EVER..REMINDS ME OF TY MURRY AS A LITTLE BOY! LILLY IS VERY PRECIOUS TOO!
That's such a neat, cute blog.
Ahh, thanks! That was just what I needed this morning.
This is the best post ever. Love those sweet babies!
Coming from a family of misspellers though, hors...hmm!
I know someone else pointed out the "hors" too. Should I have just done an Ho...?
Post a Comment